Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog...!!! d=)

well..the sudden urge to write out my feelings but then i'm to lazy to actually keep a diary...(maybe cause its kinda sissy to keep a diary....no offense to girls or other guys who do)...so i decided to actually start to blog...also influenced by my sis...raedarling...hahaha...

today was a tiring day...and i MEAN it...well...examinations are around the corner and i have really started studying...maybe its in the nature of me for being lazy but then with all the stupid assignments that have to be passed up i dont think anyone wold have the time to actually study...(well i did not actually finish my assignments in time....)

exams are to start on the 17th...hope that the dear lord ison my side gor this coming trials....

well...nothing much to say as this is my first time blogging....

p.s. remmeber to come back and check out my blog for further updates...d=>

1 comment:

Z said...

Finally. Your very first post!