Friday, April 11, 2008

I Misss Dancing So Muchhhhh.......!!!!!

Haizzz.....its 1.02 am here....still studying away for my econs exam tomorrow....welll i dun plan on sleeping anyway cause there still like a chapter to finish....haha.....was studying halfway when i decided to take a break for Horlicks....

1.15am
selecting songs to listen while studying....i came accross pictures that was not too long ago but then i rememeber all the fun times back in penang when i was in the gym dancing and out with my gym frens helping them with performances....somehow this pictures gave me a very weird and lost feeling.....and before i realized i am typing this blog entry.....and uploading some photos taken back then

from 12 o'clock clockwise its raynard, joel, me, kerry, chia huey and my che che karen.....


this picture was taken during the linedancing jam....i miss linedancing......miss you mandy

wtf......i freaking miss all the fucking dance classes back in penang last year.....have yet to find any nice dancing classes here...even if i would i am not too sure if i have the time to go dancing.....haiz.....
dancing is like my life......miss sean's crazy jazz/hip hop and kerry's hip hop class.....and not to mention mandy's linedancing classes.....haiz....anyway...i think sean is no longer teaching in Celebrity Fitness....he came out and opened his own studio.....haven't heard from him for the time being.....but then i really hope to find a nice hip hop class in Sydney....at least i won't feel that shiting boring....

going back to microecons.....nights mr. blog

1 comment:

Alan said...

I'm sure you'll pull it through very well in your studies and assignments. The law that I'm doing here has got to be worst! Lol! And I'm very glad you updated! When coming back?