Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Days gettin faster and faster......

its another 10 days to the first semester exam....not to mention that there is no study break...there's still assignments to be completed now that the exam like i said is another 10 days away.....and to make it sound more ridiculous, the first paper is on a saturday.....haiz....what to do....

its been one week i do not have any access for internet....but thats not such a bad thing now that the exams is so near it could keep me from being hooked to the computer.....

just got a new phone recently....the nokie n95 8gb....its not to bad but the phone is manufactured in australia so it cant recognise chinese....kinda bad...all the songs and messages my fren sent me are in boxes and weird symbols......the phone have not given me any problem for the time being....still alright.....hope the phone will last me for 2 years at least....hahaha.....

gotta go to class now....chiao....

No comments: