Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Atlas Diary.....d=)

It was 11.59 here last night when i was packing my bag for lecture today....i have actually put this book aside for safe keeping cause i never had the heart to scribble in this wonderful book....its a gift from my dear frens for my birthday....its not how much the present is worth at times its just the heart....


Then suddenly this little book caught my attention and i took it out from the box where i kept it...and started to read the note that my friend wrote on the very first page....what wonderful time we had during college....haiz....well i guess everyone have to keep on moving.....its already 3 weeks since i arrived in Sydney.....well things are getting to be better but then i am starting to miss how althought that i have my aunts and uncles here its always different.....


4 of April 2008


Morning till Evening.....

Went out yesterday with audrey....forgotten to take my camera out....went to University of Sydney...its one of the few first universities in Australia....well you should have been here to see the exotic look of the university....my Audrey was describing it as Castle of Hogwarts....it is kinda creepy....cause of the old structure....she brought me round touring the university....went to Grafity Tunnel....its kinda nice there where students are free to vandalise...oopsss....GRAFITIZE the wall and floor....its is kinda unique and and special....


After that we went for lunch in a Thai Restaurant...its kinda a nice restaurant with all the pictures and decorations....the food...erm....ITS SUPERB....haha......compared to those thai restaurants back in Penang this is considered very good....after lunch went to BROADWAY MALL.....planned to buy a torchlight...well i have night classes and i have to walk home at night and to tell the truth the Australian Goverment is stingy....cause they never put on the road side lamps back like in penang...all the roads are pitch black and i cant see the road signs....well the only alternative i have is to buy a torchlight.......


p.s. Sorry Audrey to have caused the Bird to poop on your hear....hahahah


NIGHT

Went dinner with my relatives....my cousin leaving to London this Sunday so its like a farewell dinner....went to this Chinese restaurant in Eastwood....its kinda nice...had crabs and stuff....then head home and sleep....well thats that...


Gotta go for now.....Anyway i really miss my friends....

Miss steamboating with my frens...........

4 comments:

Alan said...

Eh, I never go steamboat with you before unless if you wanna count Seoul Garden la.

SuetNee said...

SO SWEET OF YOU KON
I MISS YOU TOO.
and i miss uncle rabu.
HAVE FUN TAKING TWO BUSES TO UNI EVERYFREAKINGDAY! IT MUST REALLY SUCK WITHOUT RABU AROUND HAHAHA.

ANDREw. Go download the Step Up 2 soundtrack, im very sure that u'll love it

Anonymous said...

THE BOOK..
THE BEAUTIFUL BOOK
i wanted that book..but it was the last one
USE IT la..like how u always write ur damn notes for accounts in a journal..
i miss u oso la *nv thought i wud*
I cant wait till end of the year when we go back..we can have fun again
AND PLS..dont u come talkin to me in some damn aussie accent..i slap u
i hate aussie accent..try British if u may..anyway...TAKE CARE...love u all

SuetNee said...

and i changed the ma blog link by the wayyyyy