Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I-phone


This is the new I Phone.....was planning to get it....but my phone is still good....so won't be getting it anytime soon.....

Went to the City the day I Phone was released in the market......and tell to tell you something....it was crazy......
1) The queue was freaking long.....
2) Its not super cheap....

So i actually tried calculating how many people was queueing up to get the I Phone....however....i lost count one i reached 433....and the line is still very long....at least double the number i have counted.....

Why the craze....dunno....and not interested to know...

Left the Apple shop and went shopping with my friends....came to thie '3' shop where i got my phone 3 weeks ago.....

Shocked, Astonished, Stupefied

One word to sum it all.......

Pissed

So this is cause.....i am paying $80 a month minimum....and they are offering like $49....with more talking time and cheaper rates.....shit man.....

Anyway...cant exactly do anything about it now....haiz....

Coming up next....Updates on th Dancekool Showcase 22 performance.....

No comments: