Sunday, July 6, 2008

tell me how to motivate one self....

monday...work then dance....
tuesday...work then meeting....
wednesday...work then (maybe) dance
thursday...class then class then class
friday...class then class then class...

thats my typical day life....i somehow need to start studying....and i mean consistently....a little bit every night....but somehow i cant seem to get my butt up and put it down on the chair...cant seem to put my head and eyes and heart on my macro, finance, marketing or accounting book to study......

how i wish i have the determination like i have for dance....maybe its the passion....

this is what my sister said....how good if you have your passion in your studies then your dancing...blah....its not like i want it that way....

will try to cut down my working hours soon...my body can feel the tiredness....somehow....buy my mind is still alright...

i am actually suppose to be studying my accounting now...but somehow i am sitting in front of my laptop....typing away in my blog...if anyone of you got a good way to make someone study....please do leave a comment....(but i doubt...cause everyone seem to be facing this problem....well not exactly everyone...mostly...hahaha)

back to accounting textbook...tata

2 comments:

Cana said...

Set up a goal and working on it!
http://www.parents-kidz.com

Cana said...

How are you doing now? Being motivated and towards your goal?

http://www.parents-and-kids.com/